TruBodx Keto [Music] fetal pose is one of my favorites
TruBodx
Keto [Music]
fetal pose is one of my favorites and I always wish to linger here a little
longer and this day was really calling to me so this is where I'll leave you my
friend do whatever is calling to you in your final moments on the mat listen to
your body's needs don't make this a beautiful feel-good day from my heart to
yours namaste thank you so much for joining me this morning I hope your body
feels open and ready for the day and you feel deeply in tune with your body and
what it needs may this guide you through your day in your relationship with
your body with yourself with nourishment and with others if you enjoyed please
like this video and share and don't forget to subscribe to my channel to help
support my work and free yoga online love and light [Music] , my friend, welcome. Today we're
gonna begin in one of three shapes, I'll let you choose. Lying down flat on
your back. Seated, cross-legged or kneeling. So kneeling, sitting or lying
down. And that's how we're going to start our intuit practice. Kind of right
away connecting brain and body and remembering in particular with the home yoga
practice that there is this beautiful, beautiful relationship that you have
with yourself in making decisions on the mat, right? I think that we always
have that beautiful relationship going but particularly with at-home yoga
TruBodx Keto Reviews go ahead and extend everything long now or you can join me and roll over to the
right side, it's kind of magnified in the most beautiful way. So, that said,
take it away. Sitting, kneeling or lying down. And if you feel indecisive, just
notice that. That's what it's all about. When you come into your position, the
one that you have chosen, go ahead and allow your gaze to soften or your eyes
to close. And together here Day 29, my lucky number, we celebrate this
relationship to self. This opportunity to listen. Listen to that inner voice,
right? That higher self. You might even think of it as your inner teacher. I'm
so honored to be here with you. I'm honored to guide the practice. But today, a
loving invitation to really hug up to that inner voice. And practice listening
to that inner teacher. As my friend Kim and I say, "Listen to your
guts," and get in the habit of having a relationship, right, to intuition.
If you have not already, begin to gently deepen your breath. Honoring the
breath as this power tool for getting close to that inner voice, getting closer
to home. (chuckles) Riding the breath is like taking the taxi home. Taxi! Take
a deep breath in. Wherever you are exhale out through the mouth. Inhale in. And
out through the mouth. And one more, big full breath in. Sigh it out. (sighs)
And if you're lying down, begin to make your way back up. If you're
https://trubodxketo47.blogspot.com/2020/02/trubodx-keto-from-here-lower-your-arms.html
Comments
Post a Comment